Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I had a you gotta laugh so you don't cry mommy moment. Lucas and I were traveling to San Marcos from Port Lavaca and I heard him grunting away. We were in between towns so it was safer to just wait until we got to the next town to change him and well it may have been the wrong decision. I opened the door and my beautiful son smiled at me through a poopy stained face. He had poop everywhere. It was so gross. I didn't even know where to start in the cleaning process. I just laughed and laughed. It was funny! I just hope he didn't eat too much of it and gets sick. But you know he had to have eaten some of it....whew!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Wow...and on April Fool's Day!?! Kids and poop...I've been there (okay, not exactly there, but close enough and yeah...it's a laugh or cry moment!!)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100236978&imageindex=6 Made me think of you
-Erin

10:53 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Abigail ate dog poop. It didn't kill her! Jess wanted to take a pic to show her future boyfriends! Kids seem to have great poop stories!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home