Friday, April 24, 2009

So I thought I should blog since I haven't in awhile, but then I realized the things on my mind may be too raw for the world wide web. In short this week I am learning that although I am married that doesn't mean that everything my husband does or doesn't do is about me. Yes most of said things effect me and our family but his struggles are his. As a partnership we should be able to face things together but some struggles have been there for so long it is hard for him to loosen his grip of them and let me or GOd even in to help. My prayer is as he seeks Christ in his crises he will learn to let me help him, learn that no one can do it alone and in a marriage we need to do it together. My prayer for me is that I love him enough to give him what he needs and that I don't get frustrated and take actions that I can't take back. If you pray, and you love me at all, please join me in these prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

You know I love you and will be praying with you. Marriage is not easy. **HUGS**

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home